1. Types of Information We Collect and How we Collect it
DAR Data Services collects two kinds of information about users: (a) information that you provide which personally identifies you; and (b) information that does not personally identify you which we automatically collect when you visit our website or mobile app.
- Personally Identifiable Information: Personally identifiable information (“PII”) includes any information that may be used to specifically identify or contact you, such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, etc. To facilitate the use of certain parts of the website may choose to provide personally identifiable information. We do not collect any PII unless you voluntarily provide it to us.
- Non-Personal Information:This refers to information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. We gather certain information about you based upon where you visit on our Site and what other sites may have directed you to us. This information, which is collected in a variety of different ways, is compiled and analyzed on both a personal and an aggregated basis. This information may include the Website’s Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) that points to the site you just came from, which URL you go to after visiting our Site, what browser you are using, and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
2. How We Use Your Information
3. Sharing Information with Others
In certain instances we may also share your PII with our third party vendors performing functions on our behalf and other companies who provide us marketing or promotional assistance, analyze our data, assist us with customer service, etc. Our vendors agree to use this information, and we share information with them, only to carry out our requests.
5. Unsubscribe Requests
We will send you solicitations and mailings only if you have previously indicated that you wish to receive them. If you do not wish to receive solicitations from us, you can “opt-out” by accessing your account online and editing your account information to no longer receive such mailings.
6. Transfer of Assets
DAR Data Services may sell or purchase assets. Collected information is an asset. If another entity acquires DAR Data Services or all (or substantially all) of our assets, the personally identifiable information and non-personal information we have about you will be transferred to and used by this acquiring entity.
7. Use in Legal Proceedings
Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, we reserve the right to disclose any personally identifiable information or non-personal information about you if we are required to do so by law, with respect to copyright or other intellectual property infringement claims, or if we believe that such action is necessary to: (a) fulfill a government request; (b) conform with the requirements of the law or legal process; (c) protect or defend our legal rights or property, our website, mobile app, or other users; or (d) in an emergency to protect the health and safety of our website or mobile app users or the general public.
8. Keeping Your Information Secure
9. Other Sites
Our Website may link to or contain links to other third-party websites that we do not control or maintain. We are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by any third-party website. We encourage you to note when you leave our Website and to read the privacy statements of all third-party websites before submitting any personally identifiable information.
10. How to Correct or Update your information
You can make corrections to any personally identifiable information you have provided, review any of the information we have retained, how we have used it or to whom we have disclosed it to at any time by contacting as indicated below:
79 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10016
Attn: Privacy Compliance Lead | DAR Data Services